Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Why I Started The Squidoodling Blog

I mentioned in my first blog post that I started this blog to chronicle my Squidoodling, which to is making money with Squidoo. It’s a fun and kind of easy way to make money online. I mean you can make money for simply creating the lenses, which are just one-page web pages and driving traffic to them. The more lenses you make and the more traffic you get the more money you make. It’s that simple.

Let’s get back to this blog. My plan is to chronicle my progress in my quest to make money with Squidoo. I will give you information on the lenses I make and have made so far. I will let you know what has worked and what didn’t. I will also give you helpful tips to help along with your Squidoodling. Hopefully the information I give here will help you and inspire you if you decide to take or are already on your Squidoodling journey.

I am always looking for and finding different ways to help me along with Squidoo and I will post what I found and have found right here on this blog. I have been a member of the site for quite sometime now, but I have only recently really gotten serious about working with the site.

What really made me get serious with this is when a couple of lenses that I didn’t just work half assed started making money within the first week I published them Those two lenses was instrumental in me receiving my first Amazon payment. I knew then that if I did what I should be doing instead of half doing it there was money to be made. I have since had some success with some other lenses, but not like the initial two. However it’s more than I had before so the journey continues.

Anyway I hope you stick around it’s definitely going to get better. I also hope I can show you some things that will help you with Squidoo. If you’re not and member Click This Link and become one.

Leave a comment if you have any questions or just want to talk. I will see you in the next post. Happy Squidoodling!


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I just started on Squidoo and I too have the dreams of hopefully becoming successful at creating good lenses on their. I encourage anyone to join it's a lot of fun and very addicting..lol

    ReplyDelete