Friday, January 28, 2011

My Amazon Payment This Month

I received my third payment from Amazon yesterday. I had mentioned in an earlier post that I had been an associate of Amazon for years, but had not made enough money for a payment until I started taking my efforts with Squidoo more seriously.

I started receiving payments in October for August. Amazon pays three months behind. I had no sells in October so I didn’t get a payment in December. The payment I received this month was for November. I know, it sounds a little confusing, but it’s all good. Now, I’m not making a whole lot of money yet as you can see by the image below. I’m still trying to get my head around the whole aspect of the process. However, I am slowly getting the hang of everything.


So far this month I haven’t made any money and I am working on boosting my Valentine lenses in the search engines. If make nothing this I am hoping that next month will be better. The whole thing is to not give up. I already proved I could make money doing this.

I hope this post has been an inspiration for you to keep going or get started with your online moneymaking. Happy Squidoodling!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment