Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Three New Valentine Squidoo Lenses

Well, it’s that time of year when every online moneymaker starts gearing up to try and make some of that Valentine money and I am no different. This is the first year that I will actually be trying this. With this first outing I have created three Valentine’s Day lenses. All three target a different part of Valentine’s Day.

My Gold Heart Necklace A Great Gift For Valentine’s Day lens is targeted toward the guys. This lens gives them some jewelry gift ideas to get their sweetheart.

My Valentines Day Gifts For A Boyfriend - Gifts He Really Wants lens is targeted toward the ladies. It’s hard to figure what to get men for Valentine, you what to get something that’s Valentine appropriate, but manly as well.

My third lens, Valentines Candy For Your Kids Parties And Lovers is really for everybody. It showcases the different kinds of Valentine’s candy there is and the uses for them.

Have you done any Valentine’s lenses? If so tell me about them and maybe even get a link here for them. Happy Squidoodling!

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Checked all your Squidoo sites and they are great..Thanks for sharing!

    JC
    http://www.giftsoflove.nichepulse.com

    ReplyDelete