Monday, February 14, 2011

My Strategy For Making More Lenses And Make Money With Squidoo

My new strategy is to do several outlines for different lenses before I actually create the lenses and that way I not thinking about the design of the lens and when I'm ready to create the lens I just copy the content from the outline into write modules and then just add product modules and whatever other modules I think the lens needs.

I think this will allow me to create more lenses faster. As I create the lenses I will do a little promoting and back linking and come later to do more for the ones that show potential. The rest of this week I will be posting some back linking ideas that you can use to help drive your lenses up the search engines.

Below is an outline I created for creating Squidoo Lenses and HubPages. At top is where I put the title of the lens. Where you see module one, two and three is where I write the title of that module. Where the subtitle is--- well, I guess that’s self-explanatory. Below I just write in the content. This has helped me a lot in preparing to create my lenses.


click image to see larger version

I hope this has been a help to you, let me know. Happy Squidoodling!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment