Friday, February 4, 2011

Make A Plan To Make Money With Squidoo

To make money with Squidoo you must have a plan and stick with it. What you should do is look at what successful Squidoodlers are doing and adapt what they are doing to your plan. One of the main plans I follow is the One Week Marketing plan, but I have also added to that from other people I have learned from.

So you see I’m not saying get a plan and just do that plan. I’m saying get something to start with and take action and as you learn more you can add to it. Heck you can even replace it all together if you hit upon something that works better for you. But you will absolutely get nowhere jump from one thing to another to another.

Get a plan, seriously work that plan and if it doesn’t work for you move on. If it does work for you keep doing it and add to it if you feel like it, but do be serious and take action.

Let me know what you thought of this post good or bad. Happy Squidoodling!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment