Monday, February 21, 2011

Add Your Keyword To The Comment Module Of Your Squidoo Lenses

On page optimization is very important for getting targeted traffic to your lenses and to make money with Squidoo. One thing you want to do is to get your main keyword or phrase on your lens enough so that search engines see your lens as relative to that keyword without over doing it.

I’m sure you are already putting your keyword in your write modules and maybe even in your product modules, but another strategic place to add your keyword is in the comment module. I see a lot of lenses where in the comment module the lensmaster simply ask the viewers to leave a comment letting them know what they thought of the lens.

I always make sure that I have my keyword either in the Title or subtitle of the comment module not both and in the content section. This adds to the relevancy of my lens.

Give this a try on your lenses. I hope this was helpful, let me know. Happy Squidoodling!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment